Thursday 7 February 2019

Explore | Punches | Amy Kattenbelt


As you might have seen, this month over on UK Scrap Addicts we are using our punches to create our layouts. I don't own many punches, I prefer to use dies as they take up less storage space. However i do own a small selction of punches from when i first started scrapbooking. It was really fun to get them out and use them again. The Martha Stewart butterfly punch used to be one of my go to items and appears on my many of my older layouts.


Punches are great to be used on scraps. I have recently sorted out all my scraps into coloured bags, so i decided to make a rainbow layout.


Do check out my process video over on our YouTube channel to see this page being created.

 Thanks for reading, and do pop on over to our Facebook group where you can share all the layouts you create this month using punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...