Sunday 3 February 2019

Summer Escape | Terri Morris | Punches

Hello there UK Scrap Addicts, I'm here to introduce this month's new theme which is 'punches'. I'm sure if you are like me then you have an abundance of neglected punches in a box or drawer in your home. I loved my punches but they have been gathering dust in my craft room for a while now.


I pulled out 3 different punches determined to use them on my layout this month. I have used the Martha Stewart 'butterfly', Stampin' Up tag and bow builder punches. These are some of my favourites and very much all rounders.


I punched numerous butterflies from patterned paper to use as embellishments.


Nuvo drops in a scattered diagonal pattern across the page add subtle colour to the white cardstock background.


A line of different sized tags made from patterned paper that co-ordinate with the butterflies add colourful detail to the bottom of the layout and provide an area to place the Bramble Fox perspextive title.

We love to see your layouts using this month's theme so don't forget to tag us on Instagram and put them on our Facebook group.

Happy Scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...