Friday 29 March 2019

Brilliant Weekend | Kirei Baldwin | Black background

Hi there UK Scrap Addicts!

Kirei here sharing my layout for this month's theme which was to use a black background... not my normal style but I always like a challenge!


I decided it was a good opportunity to stash bust so went through some of the older collections I have and ended up with Pink Paislee 'Moonstruck' as it had a lovely black script paper that was perfect for a background. Think I've been hoarding this collection as it was too nice to use...

I used four small square photos from a 40th birthday celebration last year, they have these odd purple blobs on them that were from the disco lights in the bar... not ideal but I still had to scrap them!

One of the papers had lots of large roses on it that were just asking to be fussy cut, I then used them layered up on both sides of the photos.




I added a small torn rolled feature at the top and bottom of the page.


From the matching ephemera I added a journaling card and the word 'brilliant' for half the title. Finishing off with gold Thickers and some flicks of gold Heidi Swapp Color Shine.


I hope you feel inspired by this month's theme... please don't forget to share your layouts over on the UK Scrap Addicts Facebook page as we love seeing everyone's take on the theme!

Thanks for looking and happy scrapping!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...