Thursday 21 March 2019

Dream It - Do It | Karen Moss | Black Background


Hello, hello - Karen here with my black background layout.

I have been wanting to recreate a page similar to this one, which I had seen on the Paper Artsy blog.  Unfortunately, it hasn't been linked to the original designer so I am unable to credit them.


I loved how they have used paint to merge the photo into the background and this was the effect I was aiming for.


I have also added some texture past dots and butterflies (making a right mess in the process).



If you would like to see how I created my page then grab a cuppa and pop on over to our YouTube channel where you will find my process video.



Don't forget to check back to see what the other awesome UK Scrap Addicts ladies have been making this month.


Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...