Monday 25 May 2020

Let's Eat | Jackie Ashton | Hobbies

Hello scrappers, hope you are all keeping well.

Jackie here, with my layout using this months theme - document hobbies on your page.  

During lockdown I’ve return to my love of cooking, especially trying out new dishes and using different ingredients.  But along with me enjoying cooking, my son as been having a go, so I decided to document him making one of our recent meals.

Let’s Eat



I did this layout in 9x12 format so that I can add it to my Lockdown album.


I recently found out how to print 6 photographs on a 6x4 sheet via my computer without using an app on my phone, which saves me a lot of time, when choosing my photographs. 

I found the perfect wood veneers in my stash, and added a rainbow as it now the symbol of the Lockdown.




I added some stamp details around the page and a few embellishment words and puffy stars.





So one of the good thing for me during the Lockdown is my returning love of cooking.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you can join us on our Facebook page and join is with us this months and document one of your other hobbies other than from scrapbooking.

Till next time

Happy scrapping






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...