Sunday 10 May 2020

One Year Until ... | Karen Moss | Inspired By Another Craft

Hello Karen here with my layout for this month's theme - to be inspired by another craft. The craft I have chosen is crochet.  My Nana taught me to crochet when I was very young but I have only taken it up again in the last few years.


For my page I crocheted three flowers and some leaves from this pattern.  I did make up my trim pattern as I went along and made it too long so would advise measuring more carefully than I did.  Here are some trim patterns similar to the one I did.


The papers I used were from Kaisercraft's Amathyst collection, which co-ordinated beautifully with the flowers.  I also added a die cut, vellum, group of butterflies and some Silhouette print and cut butterflies.


I finished my crochet flower cluster with some fussy cut flowers and some paper blooms.


You can see exactly how I constructed this page on our YouTube channel here.

If you would like to see what other crafts our talented ladies on the DT have been inspired by you can see on our Facebook page or follow our Instagram feed 

I hope I have inspired you to try mixing your hobbies and look forward to showing you my next project.

Stay safe

Karen






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...