Thursday 22 October 2020

Collect Memories | Zoe Hailey | Monochrome

 Hi Everyone


Hope you are all enjoying this months theme of monochrome layouts... I've loved seeing what the UKSA Creative Team have been producing. 


This topic certainly challenged me, mainly because I tried to use a different colour palette, I wanted to work with pink (why not it's one of my favourite colours!) but I tried to steer myself away ...... and I ended up settling on blue. I used the noteworthy collection from PinkFresh Studio to make this simple layout. 


I dusted off my border punches to create some interest in my paper layers and I layered my photos, distressing the edges of my papers.  I popped them up on foam to add a bit more dimension, because we all want more depth don't we ?! 

I cut my very very lovely bow, using a die from a set that I own (although you could easily handcut something using a template off the internet). I layered my chipboard embellishments using some of the packaging from the collection which had grid lines on...... it was too good to waste. 




I've titled my layout using the gorgeous Bramble Fox Perspectives along with the 'cool' and the sunnies.  A sprinkling of enamel dots completed my page. 


Don’t forget to share your layouts over on our Facebook page, or tag us on Instagram if you’ve created a layout this month.  

 

Happy Scrapping 


Zoe (Zola28) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...