Monday 19 October 2020

Loves These Moments | Jackie Ashton | Monochrome

 Hi Crafter, Jackie here with my layout for this months theme ‘monochrome’ 

This layout is for my Lockdown album, so its 9 x 12 format.






The collection I used is Pink Fresh Studio - Let’s Stay Home to document that we can still enjoy a walk around the Botanical Gardens after the restrictions were lifted over the Summer.



I choose a grid format so it help my layout come together quickly.


Layering some patterned papers underneath each photographs and distress the edges of the pattern paper to add some texture.






This was a project life card which I added a stamped phase at the top, and added some puffy alphabet stickers to form the title.






I love how this layout came together, and hope that you join us over on our Facebook page with your monochrome layouts, we would love to see them.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...