Saturday 3 October 2020

Pumpkins | Keighley Brennan | Monochromatic

Hey UKSA, Keighley here today sharing my layout for our Monochromatic theme this month. I do quite enjoy creating Monochromatic layouts, especially when Black and White is allowed when part of a challenge. Since it’s October I decided to scrap a Halloween photo, I do find with Halloween themed collections it’s quite easy to create a Monochromatic layout. I picked a photo of our Pumpkins and pulled out all the orange papers and embellishments aswell as some black and white papers and embellishments too. 



This layout came together really easy, I started adding embellishments to either side of the photo and actually really liked how it looked so I committed to sticking them down, popping some pieces up on foam and leaving others flat to the page. There is two tones of orange in this collection but I felt I needed more, I had a look in my Bramble Fox Perspextives and found some Orange stars that were a slightly different tone of Orange so I added those on too. 



For my title I didn’t have any orange Thickers or Alpha Stickers so I picked some black Thickers from my stash (possibly from an older Christmas collection). I finished off by adding some paint splatters in black. I love scrapping Halloween and I really enjoyed created this page. 



If you would like to see how my layout came together you can watch my process video here on the UK Scrap Addicts YouTube Channel 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...