Wednesday 7 October 2020

Love is in the Air | Sheena Rowlands | Monochrome

 Hi there UK Scrap Addicts!

It's Sheena here again and for our challenge for you for this month is to create a monochrome layout. I was looking forward to making this page as when I break up a collection or kit I store the left over bits and pieces by colour. So once I decided on my colour choice I just covered my desk in the packets containing that colour.

Love is in the Air.

I took this photo of my daughter & her boyfriend over the summer & had been waiting for an opportunity to scrap it.


A lot of my pink / red supplies are love themed so I started by digging out any tags to use as my base layer.  As we are allowing both black and white to be used with our colour off choice I found this old Studio Calico paper to use as my background. I added a little pink ink under and around my tags plus a few black splats too.


I dug out lots of bits and pieces that I liked and tried to add them to the tags, not all made the cut but it felt good using up odd bits.


I am pleased with how this page came out & I will certainly try this challenge again in another colour way.


Don't forget to share your challenge layouts with us over on our facebook page, or tag us on Instagram with # UKScrapAddicts if you've played along this month?
This challenge is a great way to use up those last few bits from a kit or collection.

Till next time x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...