Friday 16 October 2020

Family Photo | Karen Moss | Using A Monochrome Palette

Hello, hello - it's Karen here with my October page for UK Scrap Addicts and this month's theme is Monochrome.  I subscribe to a kit from Scrap Circle which is delivered every three months and I have combined two of the kits to make this page which had elements in black, white and lime.


I started by adding a little mixed media to my page in the top right and bottom left corner, using Infusions sprayed with water, I have so many of these that are unused and gathering dust in my craft room,  I was pleased to find one in a lime colour.  Once I had done this, and before the Infusions had dried I added some texture paste through a 'bubble' stencil.  As the Infusions were still wet the texture past took on their colours. 


I cut out two circle/flower die cuts from green card and added these onto the two mixed media corners.
Next I added a 4 x 4in photo and arranged card and vellum ephemera to the two mixed media areas.



The final step was to add my title and a couple of die cut hearts.

I have a short process video showing how I made my page here

We would love to see your pages using a monochrome pallet and you can see what the other ladies have made this month on the blog, our Instagram feed or our Pinterest board.

Stay safe 

Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...