Friday 25 January 2019

Ariel ... / Jackie Ashton / No Cardstock

Hi UK scrapper, Jackie here with my layout this month using no cardstock background.



I’ve used the lovely new collection from Shimelle - Head in the Clouds and used one of my many disney photographs.

I wanted the background to be nice and bright to represent the brightness of the parade and remind me of the sunny and bright day it was, so I choose the yellow ledger as my background.

Adding a strip of patterned paper, which had mermaid on down the left hand side and add a punched border, down one edge of the strip of paper.

I added a simple layer of patterned papers behind the photograph and added some simple clusters around the page.






Don’t forget to share your layouts that you have done using this month’s prompt - no cardstock, we would love to see them over on our Facebook page.

Bye for now, happy scrapping








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...