Wednesday 23 January 2019

Adventure Awaits | Sarah Costain | No Cardstock

Sarah here today with my take on the no cardstock challenge.

I love creating mixed media backgrounds so for this challenge I added clear gesso to a seascape patterned paper.  I could then build up layers of paints stamping and pastes on top.





To help my photo stand out from the busy background I used layers of textured material and distressed patterned paper behind it.


I added my title to the side of my photo to draw the eye across the page.


Lots of seashells and nautical elements added to the theme in the photo.


Some splashes of bronze and white ink over the layout tied it all in together.


You can check out the process in more detail over on the UK Scrap Addicts YouTube Channel 

Thanks for joining me today :)

Sarah
ManxyCatCrafts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...