Wednesday 5 February 2020

R & R | Sheena Rowlands | More than One collection.

Hi there UK Scrap Addicts, Sheena here again x

For our challenge this month we are using more than 1 collection on our layouts. In my craft space I keep some types of supplies together my theme rather than collection - Travel, Love / Valentine & Halloween. I decided using one of these would be a good way to mix collections.

R & R.


I started my layout by choosing an old patterned paper by Making Memories from 2008 !! and added Distress Oxide to this using the packaging technique.


I started with 3 tags as my base, one of which I created as odd numbers always look best. I printed the photo of my Daughter recently on holiday 4x3 inches and used that as a colour guide to choosing my embellishments.


I rooted through my travel storage box and pulled out more ancient Making Memories supplies plus more recent collections from Pinkfresh Studio - Out and About, Crate Paper - Here + There, Crate Paper - Oasis and Crate Paper - Wild heart.

I layered up stickers, chipboard, stamps, tags, ribbon, acetate and puffy stickers onto each tag until I was happy with them and stuck them down.


I hope this inspires you to mix up your collections when you scrapbook. Do share your creations with us over on our FB group.

Till next time x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...