Monday 17 February 2020

Tis The Season To Be Freezin | Karen Moss | More Than One Collection

Hello, Karen here with my February layout using more than one collection.   For this page I used collections from four different manufacturers with a similar blue colour running through them.


I also used some pieces from a co-ordinating embellishment  pack plus I had purchased the associated print and cut file so printed some of these out and cut them on my Silhouette. 


As I wanted to give my layout lots of dimension I used foam pads, doubling them up in places. 


My title was a card cut from one of the cut apart sheets .


To finish, and to add a little sparkle, I used some glitter snowflake stickers.


There is a process video for this page here 

If you would like to see more of the projects that the UKSA Design Team have made you can go to our Facebook page or our YouTube channel.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...