Monday 3 February 2020

The big 40 | Zoe Hailey Zola28 | More Than One Collection

Hi Everyone,


Zoe here on the blog today and sharing a layout I made with more than one collection for our February theme.


Admittedly, I don't mix collections often as my preference is to work with one collection per layout, so I took the easy route and used a cutfile! (There's no need to make this harder than it needs to be, right!?)


I absolutely adore this Paige Evans star cutfile and I found backing it quite a therapeutic process. It helped that I joined a live scrap stream and sat watching another scrapbooker whilst doing this...


I used Bella Blvd "Squeeze The Day" and Echo Park "Teen Spirit" which is apt considering this photo is of my brother, at his fancy dress Halloween themed 40th Birthday party!  I kept my colour scheme to black, white and yellow to bring the supplies together easily.







I popped the whole cut file up on foam pads to add even more dimension to my page and made some epoxy stickers for my embellishment clusters to add further dimension. To ensure some of my embellishments stood out on a very busy page, I added black outlining.


A simple layout which made mixing collections fun to do.




Be sure to share your layouts in the UKSA Facebook Group, I'd love to see what you create.

Zoe Zola28



1 comment:

Thanks for your comments...