Saturday 1 February 2020

Seesaw | Keighley Brennan | More Than One Collection

Hey UKSA, Keighley here sharing my layout for our theme this month to use more
than one collection. I started out with pulling all my Shimelle collections from my stash, some are just bits and pieces and others are nearly full collections. My thought process was because they was from the same designer the colours should match really well. 


I used lots of different papers to back my photo, from Little by Little, Box of Crayons and field trip, I used a large strip of paper from the Field trip Collection which included lots of different colours, this made it so much easier to pick embellishments from all the different collections because everything matched so well. I created three clusters of embellishments from all the different collections and then I decided to look into my stash and pulled out lots of different hearts from all different collections such as Pebbles, Amy Tan and Pink Paislee. 


I enjoyed creating this layout so much more than I thought I would, the only issue with pulling out lots of different collections and digging through my stash was it was so much messier than working with just one collection. 


You can watch my layout process here on the UKSA YouTube Channel. 

Thank you for stopping by,

Keighley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...