Friday 29 June 2018

Happy Day | Kirei Baldwin | 6" x 4" photo

Hi Scrap Addicts!

Kirei here with my take on this month's theme...which is to use one 6" x 4" photo on your layout. Now I am sure many of you use this standard size all the time however I normally use smaller photos as I print them on my Canon Selphy so I had to dig into my hoard of older photos to find a true 6" x 4" to scrap for this month!


I used papers and embellishments from the May kit by Lottie Loves Paper, which included Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Flourish, Jen Hadfield Patio Party, Bo Bunny Early Bird and Pink Paislee Auburn Lane.

I decided that the focus piece for my layout would be the fussy cut flowers from the 'Flourish' patterned paper....and yes, it did take me a while!



Then I mounted my photo on a couple of the patterned papers (I distressed the edges for texture), this was then tucked under the fussy cut flowers.

I used a mix of embellishments from Maggie Holmes Flourish (gold Thickers), Bo Bunny Early Bird (ephemera) and Pink Paislee Auburn Lane (stickers) to decorate the layout as well as add the title. A few lines of journaling to the right of my photo and it was almost done.... just a few splatters of gold Heid Swapp Colour Shine to finish it off!



Why don't you share your layouts using a 6" x 4" photo over on the UK Scrap Addicts Facebook page and join in with the chat.... we love to see what you create!

Thanks for looking, happy scrapping!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...