Monday 25 June 2018

Things are Looking Up / Jackie Ashton / 4x6 photograph

Hi UK Scrappers, Jackie here with my take on the this months challenge, use a 6x4 photograph on your layout.  When I first started to scrapbook, all my photographs where standard 6x4 but over the years I have used various sized photographs on my pages and hardly use standard 6x4 anymore, so this theme was a welcome change from the sizes I normally use, and one I will remember to do more of in the future.

Paris - Things are Looking Up




I kept my layout minimalistic as I wanted the main focus to be my photograph, and having the colourfulness of the patterned paper I didn't  think the page needed too many embellishments.

I used the lovely colourful collection from Shimelle - Box of Crayons and stamped some words on the white cardstock.



These acyclic I got whilst in Paris and work perfectly with  this layout, as well as the wood veneer.







The title strips come from the cut-a-part sheet from the same collection.


If you don’t scrap with 6x4 photographs, why not give it a go, we would love to see what you create in our Facebook group.

Till next time ...














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...