Friday 1 June 2018

Burton Dassett | Maria La Chica | One 6x4 photo

Hello lovely scrap addicts and welcome to another monthly theme!

This month the design team will be using one single 6x4 photo, so it should be a pretty good month for everyone to join in, as 6x4 is a pretty standard size!

But because I don't really do "standard" anything, this month was a bit of a challenge for me, because I don't get my photos printed in the traditional way, so finding a 6x4 photo was a bit of a challenge for me! Have a look at my video below to see how I overcame this challenge!

And here is my layout:


I know I am biased, because it's my kids, and my layout, etc, but I absolutely love it! I have a "thing" for wood grain backgrounds at the moment, so of course I had to choose it!

The white flowers are by Heidi Swapp, and they are from a 6x6 pack of laser cut papers. I had been saving these flowers for quite a while, but I decided that it was time to make use of them! There is only so much hoarding that a scrapbooker can do!

Here's a close up:


For embellishments I went for white sequins... again! It's another of my go-to embellishments at the moment. I know they are not as in fashion as they were a few months ago, but I seem to be a bit behind on trends :)

And another close up:


And if you have a few minutes to spare, come over our YouTube channel and watch my process video! There's a funny bit where I get frustrated at my Thickers... must watch! :D

https://youtu.be/FDa-FLdy_mA

Thanks for joining me guys, and read you very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...