Thursday 16 July 2020

Love | Karen Moss | Handmade Embellishments

Hello, Karen here with my July page using handmade embellishments.


This month I used Bella Blvd's Cooper paper and a tool that a friend had given to me, called an i-top (not made any more) to make some coordinating brads for my page.  It comes with a paper punch to punch out the exact size needed for the brads and by centring this over the dogs heads on one of the papers and created paper covered brads.  I then punched some flowers from book pages and used the brads as flower centres.



We have lots of inspiration on our YouTube channel, Facebook and on the blog with the DT showing the lovely handmade embellishments they have added to their pages.


I have a process video for this page here.

I hope we have inspired you to try your and at making some embellishments,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...