Wednesday 22 July 2020

You Are... | Keighley Brennan | Handmade Embellishments


Hey Everyone, Keighley here today, it’s great to be back! Here’s my layout for this months theme of handmade embellishments. I chose to create some tassel paper clips and a tassel bow using embroidery thread. 


I then added those to a banner I made, which I took inspiration from a layout I found on Pinterest. I’ve used All Girl by Echo Park, perfect for scrapping my this cute photo of my daughter Darcie. Sticking with the tassel theme I also added tassels to the bottom of the banner. 


I added lots of stickers from the collection and I finished off by adding some gems and some Bramble Fox stars from my stash. 


If you would like to see how my layout came together and also how I made my tassel paper clips please check out my process video here on the UKSA YouTube Channel. 

Thank you for stopping by 
Keighley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...