Thursday 27 April 2017

Cool Treats I Michelle Mills I Sewing

OK, I am going to hold my hands up and confess to you all: this month's theme petrified me! I'm a paper crafter and even though I can thread a needle and I do own a sewing machine I've never used them on paper before. I've been watching and reading all the other posts this month for inspiration and this morning I bit the bullet and cracked out the sewing machine.

I chose a thread that matched one of the dominant colours that I intended to use and on my journalling card along with some coordinating ribbons. I must admit I used double sided tape to hold the ribbon in place while I machine stitched it. I actually really enjoyed the process and the finished look and I will definitely be using stitching on layouts a lot more in the future.








1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous page Michelle. Never tried sewing on the page itself, might give it a go x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...