Thursday 29 June 2017

Heck Yeah!!! | Jackie Ashton | Moodboard

Hello, Jackie here with my post for this month, using one of this month's mood-boards.  The one I’m used as a lovely mixture of pink, green and gold.



And this is my layout




I used the lovely collection from Pink Paislee / Paige Taylor Evans - Oh My Heart.

I die cut the heart shaped background using my silhouette, and backed each space with a different patterned paper from the 6x6 pad.  Trying not to have two colours the same next to each other.

I trimmed the white cardstock down to measure approximately 11.5 inches, then I mounted the background onto a sheet of patterned paper, to give the layout a frame.




Then I added my photo, which is of  Paige and my two friends Sue and Barbara at the Birds of a Feather workshop in March.  I layered the photo onto several sheet of pattern paper, and added a few embellishments from the same collection around the photograph.

To incorporate the gold aspect from the mood board, I machine stitched across a few of the patterned papers and also added a stitched border around the whole layout.



I hope you like what I've done with this months moodpboard, and give it a try for yourself.

Happy scrapping, until next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...