Friday 16 June 2017

Upon A Star | Sarah Costain | Moodboard

Hi Sarah here with my first post and video for UKSA, I'm so excited to be joining the team!


I took inspiration from this moodboard for my layout and you can view the process video here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJgVOT51cm8


I cut the star from white cardstock and backed it with acetate and added vellum layers behind my photo for a softer look.


I used double sided tape to create the seam binding ribbon ruffles, then added gold thread in messy lines and decorated them with more sequins.


Finally, I used some wet glue brushed between the star points, I sprinkled gold sequins and white and gold glitter on top to add a little extra bling. A few more tiny gold sequins and that was it.


I hope you like it and give this moodboard a whirl :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...