Friday 2 June 2017

Sweet Child | Maria La Chica | Moodboard

Hello Scrap Addicts! Welcome once again to our blog! Maria here with you today with a layout inspired by an amazing moodboard.

Here is the gorgeous moodboard that I was lucky to play with:


Isn't it super amazing? In particular, I was drawn into the image with the colourful raindrops falling from a cloud of fabric scraps :) although all the images are awesome! So much inspiration to take from just one moodboard!

And this is my layout:



You can watch my process video here:



And a few more close ups:





Thanks once again to Allthingssticky.com for their generous donation of glue dots and also for their discount code "ADDICTS30" for 30% off your first order.

I hope you have liked this layout and thanks for joining us once again! Do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have!







1 comment:

  1. Definitely one to add to my scrap lift pile :) I love the stitched rainbow of hearts :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...