Friday 9 June 2017

Perfect Pout | Kirsteen | Mood Board

Hello, it's Kirsteen here with my layout for this months UK Scrap Addicts theme - mood boards. I've never used a mood board to create a layout before, although I have one or two 'mood boards' on Pinterest so I'm not a stranger to the concept, I was excited to give it a bash. I was even more delighted when I saw the rainbow mood board I was working with. Hello colour!


I kicked off by pulling out some suitable stash. I reached for my most colourful and cheerful collections; Bella Blvd's Color Chaos and Simple Stories Carpe Diem.


Holding on to the colourful happy theme I'd picked from the mood board, I selected these two funny photos of my niece perfecting her duck pout. Along with colour I homed in on the black backgrounds on the mood board and the black stripes of the zebra and included some black on my layout with black Thickers.


I used a 3x4 card cut out from the Bella Blvd collection and chopped it to work with my layout to act as a matt/background for the 'pout' part of my title and to include that lovely splash of pink and the black lettering.


I shuffled some more colourful and black embellishments around until I was happy with how it all looked. Lots of layering, lots of colour and lots to look at. I love this crazy colourful layout and I can't wait to send it to my sister-in-law to add it to my niece's scrapbook.




I hope you've enjoyed my colourful page. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...