Sunday 18 June 2017

Love love love | Sheena Rowlands | Moodboard

Hi there x Sheena here again x

This month here on the UK Scrap Addicts Blog we are all creating using a mood board as our inspiration. I struggled to choose a favourite as they were both inspiring but I eventually settled on this one.

Mood boards are not one of my usual sources of inspiration so I was interested to see where this took me. The colours here draw me in first, then the circles and all the sparkles. I started looking through my stash for papers in similar colours to kick start my page.

Love love love.

I added a circular die cut over my choice of background paper and hand sewed around some to add texture.


I concentrated on finding and clustering embellishments that also matched the mood board colour scheme and found a number of cute animals which just had to be used with the Snap Chat photo of my Daughter.


 To continue the circles & sparkle I added a smattering of sequins around my 3 clusters.


I'm rather pleased with the result. If like me you have not used a mood board as inspiration, give it a go & please share with us on FB your finished layouts.

Till next time x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...