Thursday 29 November 2018

Love Is...| Kirei Baldwin | Stamping

Hi Scrap Addicts!

So here is the last layout of the month featuring this month's theme...stamping! I have plenty of stamps in my stash that are not used that much so like Sheena I decided to stamp flowers.... luckily I have the matching punch so it was easy to cut them all out!


Rainbows are very popular at the moment so I went with a pretty rainbow stamped wreath design to go with my photos. I used two different Stampin' Up! stamp sets and stamped the flowers in eight different ink colours. 


I also punched some little leaf sprigs using scraps of patterned papers in coordinating colours.



I added some enamel dots on and around the flowers.


For the title I googled sayings about flowers and I really liked this one by John Lennon as it really fit the pics of my mum and dad from their holiday here last year.


Don't forget to look at what the rest of the Team have been doing with stamping this month as there is lots of lovely inspiration for you! Why don't you try some stamping on your layout and share what you create over on the UK Scrap Addicts Facebook page.....we love to see what you come up with!

Thanks for looking, happy scrapping!



1 comment:

  1. A very nice article. Please also look at my post Salmon Collagen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...