Wednesday 7 November 2018

Happy Thoughts | Amy Kattenbelt | Stamping

Hi, I'm here today to show you my layout for November, with the theme of stamping.

This month I decided to scraplift myself as I had had so many comments about my original layout and requests to make a process video to show how it was created.

Please do check out the You Tube video to see how the layout came together.

I used a stamp set from Crate Paper called Wild Heart which has lots of different leaves. This technique would work well with lots of different stamp sets though...a floral selection in bright colours would be perfect for summer photos! 


Once my stamping is finished I add a layer of paper behind my photo, a few carefully chosen stickers and ephemera pieces, some enamel dots and a date!




We are looking forward to seeing your layouts using Stamping over on our facebook group, so do come and join us if you aren't already a member!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...