Thursday 15 November 2018

Snow | Sarah Costain | Stamping

Sarah here today with my take on this months challenge using stamps.

I decided to create a stamped background so hunted out all my small snowflake clear stamps from various companies old and new.

First I stamped and embossed with clear embossing powder to create a resist surface on my watercolour paper.


Using Brushos in 2 blue tones I created a slight ombre effect to my background. The snowflakes were a little lost so I added more on top (once dry) with white embossing powder.


 Using dark blue distress ink I added a blended border around my page.


I layered blues toned papers, vellum, gauze and ephemera to create my photo cluster and balanced it with a small cluster at the bottom of the page.


For a finishing touch I added gems, glitter white snowflakes and splashes of ink.



You can check out he process video here 

Thanks for joining me and have a happy scrappy day :)

Sarah
ManxyCatCrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...