Monday 29 July 2019

Baby | Esther Peck | Sewing

HI Everyone - Essie here with my layout for July's sewing theme. Now I love the way sewing looks on a layout, but I find it time consuming to do and am impatient so really challenged myself to add lots of hand stitching this one. 
I started with a cut file and used my pokey tool to add the holes for stitching. I used a white thread with a couple of strands of silver for the outer lines and gradually used a darker blue as I stitched towards the centre.
I also stitched around the letters
Before adding embellishments
Even thought it took me ages I was happy with how my stitching turned out.
I hope you've been inspired by our layouts this month and if you want to see in more detail how I made my page you can see my process video over on our Youtube channel by following the link
Thanks for stopping by





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...