Thursday 11 July 2019

Unicorn Smash! | RamblingsofGeo | Sewing

Hello everyone!

Welcome to July, and Happy birthday to me! - Sewing month... not my strongest point, but i have given it a good try!

To celebrate my birthday i have a paper pieced Unicorn to inspire you. I made this by tracing out a unicorn from a template i found on google. I used my smash book this month as it had the perfect page of a unicorn in the cutesy smashbook (purple binder)



I used papers from the Hobbycraft 12x12 Rainbow Magic pad which was a bargain £5 from hobby craft a couple of months ago. Its a must have for unicorn lovers!



I decided to sew around the unicorn around the edge in the style of alot of the cute lisa fonseca animals i have seen her make. Im incredibly proud of how well this turned out, and it goes to show a little bit of patience goes a long way! :) 


There is a corresponding youtube video over on the ukscrapaddicts channel for you to see how i put this together.

I hope you find inspiration in this layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...