Thursday 25 July 2019

Hi Minnie | Jackie Ashton | Sewing

Hi crafter, Jackie here with my take on this months theme - stitching.  I decided to go with hand stitching on my layout, and used a stitched template I've had in my stash for ages.

Hi Minnie



I chose 3 different patterned papers, which I cut to 6 inches and added punch details to each of the strips, each patterned paper had the same border punch detail.



I then arranged the strips down the left hand side of the cardstock.  Once these was struck down I added some hand stitched details over the each of the red patterned papers.



On the white cardstock I added the stencil detail to the right hand side to fill the 'white space' on the layout.  I used red oxide ink and a black pen for the outline.



For my title I used these alphabets stickers by Jellibean Soup, outlining them with my black pen. 


Adding stitching just gave my page some extra detail, I hope you can get some inspiration from it.

Don't forget to share your layouts over on our Facebook page we would love to see them.

Till next time

Happy scrapping







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...