Saturday 22 June 2019

Pooch Smooch | Karen Moss | Mixed Media


Hello, hello - Karen here with my June post and this month the DT are focusing on mixed media.

I recently went to a GoGo Getaway and during the weekend learned to use Shimmerz paints in lots  of different ways.  This prompted me to remember that I had some Shimmerz at home and that I would be able to use them with some clear gloss texture paste.

I used the texture paste through a stencil and when it had dried it looked like clear heat embossing.  I then painted stripes of the Shimmerz paints onto my page and once they had dried swiped it over with a baby wipe to reveal the glossy white areas.



If you would like to see how my page progressed I have a process video here.


If you enjoy watching the creation of my layout you may like to watch some of the other videos that the talented DT have made for the theme of mixed media.


Karen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...