Monday 3 June 2019

SHINE OKAY | Zoe Hailey | Mixed Media



Hi everyone and welcome to my June blog for UKSA's mixed media theme.

Not sure about you, but I never really know what I am going to make when I sit down to produce a mixed media layout and this month I made a few because in my experience, they don't all go to plan!

At the moment I am really loving scrapping with 2x2 photos and although these are far from the best quality pictures, I love how this layout turned out.




I have worked with Amy Tangerine's Shine On collection for the very first time, it just seemed to be perfect for a layout about a walk in the woods with the children.

I created my background using two (of my very under utilised stencils), shimmery goodness and Heidi Swapp's metallic texture paste (which I love because it dries so quickly and I'm too impatient and normally end up smudging my layout!)

I have created some clusters off my page using die cuts, thickers chipboard as well as some wood veneer that I picked up recently. I have also used some of what I call liquid gold as I am getting very near to the end of Heidi Swapp gold colour shine (sob sob!)





Hope you enjoy getting messy with our mixed media theme this month and look forward to seeing what you create.

Zoe





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...