Friday 14 June 2019

Cute | Sarah Costain | Mixed Media

Sarah here today with my layout for this months theme of mixed media.

Mixed media is my favourite part of creating and it appears in all my scrapbook layouts. The most fun technique for me is creating rainbows.
I decided to do something a little different today and masked off my black background to create a silhouette. I used Impasto paints and blending them with my finger.


My layout features my kitten Neo so I used some fun Cat papers and ephemera to match from a older Mind the Scrap kit


I distressed my paper edges and added tule for extra texture. Foam between the layers gave the photo cluster some height.

Some white paint splatters over the background helped everything tie in together for a finishing touch.

You can check out how I created my layout in detail over on the UK Scrap Addicts YouTube channel here.


Thanks for joining me and have a Happy Scrappy day :)

Sarah
ManxyCatCrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...