Tuesday 19 November 2019

Super Star | Lisa-Jane Johnson | Masculine Layout

Hi everyone, it's Lisa-Jane from Pretty My Page here today with my masculine layout for this month's challenge. I have a 13 year old boy and a fair bit of boy themed stash so it was a perfect challenge for me.



I busted out my Cocoa Vanilla Boys Rule collection and some mixed media for this layout.  I was using up some old cut files and some odd photos that hadn't made it to another layout so it came together really quickly,
I love how the texture paste stars pop on the dark background and give some interest around the cut file.  The colours in this collection are so perfect for any age of the chaps in your lives.

You can also see the addition of some lime green paint smudges on the background cardstock.  I confess this was an accident after I tried some mixed media on the reverse and didn't realise I had swiped it on the back too.  A happy accident though :-)

We look forward to seeing all your masculine layouts over on our Facebook page and on Instagram so don't forget to tag us!

Best wishes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...