Sunday 3 November 2019

Pair Of Jokers| Zoe Hailey| Masculine Layout

Hi Everyone

Zoe back again with another masculine layout, this time I've had some fun with Shimelle's Field Trip collection.

My definition of masculine for this page includes black cardstock, blues, greens, leaves and Astronauts!



I had this photo of my husband and our youngest son,  both of them were giggling and laughing hysterically;  I just Love It! So much in fact, I printed it twice (once in colour and once in black and white) and I couldn't decide which photograph to use. So I included both by adding a flip up on my photo.


I took inspiration from the tress in the background of the image which was taken at the O2 so the leaves seemed a good starting point. I pulled in the pink from my husbands T shirt and included that in some of my clusters (who says pink isn't masculine!?)



I love how this page came together, especially the flip up photo of my pair of jokers!

Thanks for reading and I look forward to seeing what you create this month.

Zoe (find me on Instagram zola28)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...