Friday 1 November 2019

You Set My Heart On Fire | Zoe Hailey | Masculine Layout


Welcome to our challenge theme for November; creating a masculine layout.

I'm not sure what comes to mind for you, when you think of masculine pages but for me dark colours spring to mind, particularly black.


For this layout I have worked with Bella BLVD's collection 'Squeeze The Day'. I created my background using the deco foil transfer gel through a stencil and ran it through my Minc to bond a red foil to it. I loved the stencil as it reminded me of a metal grate texture; what more could be masculine? It certainly seemed to fit with my page which is an image of my husband who got to experience being a fire fighter for the day.

I used the Becky Higgins Project Life App to write on my photo, I always love other people's layouts when I see this but never really get round to doing it myself.... so this month I have finally managed it; My Hunk, My Hero!

So despite the brief of masculinity, I have managed to include red, yellow, hearts and even sequins on my page! I did find this theme slightly challenging but mainly because I over thought it! Whatever masculinity means to you, have fun creating a layout or two this month.


Thanks for taking a look at the blog and I look forward to seeing what you create this month.

Happy Scrapping!

Zoe (find me on Instagram zola28)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...