Monday 25 November 2019

There's No One Like You | Masculine | Jackie Ashton

Hi Crafters,

So this month our theme is ‘masculine’ layout, so I choose these photographs from 2009 of my son climbing a large climbing frame on a day out at the zoo.




There’s No one Like You




I used Pink Fresh Studio - Escape The Ordinary, and started by cutting patterns from one of sheets of papers and using them as backing to each photograph.

I added 3D foam to the back of each photograph to add dimension.

I added some embellishments from the same collection, which worked well with my photographs.


For my title I cut the phase from one of the patterned papers.



And finished the layout with some Bramble Fox perspectives in my stash.




Hope you can join us this month with your masculine layouts and share them on our Facebook page 

Till next time

Happy scrapping




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...