Thursday 17 October 2019

Chasing Rainbows | Karen Moss | Multi Photos

Hello, Karen here with my October layout featuring multi-photos.




I have used several photos of my daughter's Isla pup which were taken with a rainbow in the background.

The background was made by inking a piece of smooth card with Ranger inks and I used some really pretty rainbow embroidery floss to stitch around a piece of white card.  The rainbow and clouds were cut from addhesive backed card which is perfect for backfilling.


I finished my layout by backing the clouds with vellum.


You can see the full process video here.

Don't forget that you can go to our YouTube Channel to see more process videos or look at the lovely examples of multi photo layouts on our Facebook page.  You may even be inspired to make one yourself - if so please show us.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...