Tuesday 1 October 2019

Gorgeous| Zoe Hailey| Multi Photos

Hi Everyone

Welcome to October and our theme of multiple photos for the month. I hope you enjoy creating some layouts and taking inspiration from what the UKSA ladies have come up with.  I love trying to get more than one photo on a page, as it helps me catch up (whatever that is) with my scrapbooking!

I've created my layout using some photo booth images that I had from a friends wedding that we went to in June. I had four pictures but a friend photo bombed us in one, so I left her out!

I worked with some of the last of my Unforgettable stash from Cocoa Vanilla Studios, trying to pick up the brown from the frame in the images with the background wood grain paper. Yet again I ended up cutting out loads of those beautiful flowers. 



It is not often I design a layout with multiple images vertically down my page, it took me a while to find a composition I was happy with, but I got there in the end!


Other than the Happiness collection, I have managed to use some Tim Holtz tiny word stickers (which I adore), some Nuvo drops, a freckled fawn foam word and the amazing 'Gorgeous' from Bramble Fox.









Thanks for reading and look forward to seeing your multiple photo layouts in our UK Scrap Addicts Group on Facebook. 

Zoe (find me on instagram Zola28)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...