Friday 25 October 2019

New York Selfies | Jackie Ashton | Multi Photos

Hi crafters, Jackie here with my layout using multiple photos on a page.

This is such a great way to add extra photographs to help document an event.  It does have to be smaller size like I’ve used, but can be standard 2 No. or even 3 No. 6x4 size photographs on your page.

New York Selfies



For my layout I decided to use 5 No. 3x3 photographs of my recent holiday, and also wanted to do a scrap lift or similar from this layout (here), but I ended up changing it by moving the whole design to the opposite side of the page, but kept the simplicity of the design.

I started my adding some colour to my background paper.  Then adding a strip of patterned paper down one edge, and added a border punched detail down one edge.



I added 3D foam to a few of the photographs and mounted onto patterned papers, before placing them down the side of the layout.

I finished off by added embellishments and stamped details  between the photograph.








This layout came together really quickly and even though its meant to be a scrap lift,  it looks different from my previous one as I used it as a starting point for my design.

Don’t forget to share your layouts over on our Facebook page, we would love to see them.

Till next time

Happy Scrapping


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...