Saturday 12 October 2019

Princesses in training I Essie Jane I UKScrapAddicts

Hi - Essie here with my layout for our multi-photo theme. I've used three 4x6 photos (which I've cut down slightly) in a vertical row which is my favourite layout for more than one photo.  
 I've used black cardstock as my background and added a title and embellishments to the right side of the page.
I've created a shaker pocket using a cut file and sheets of acetate which I filled with sequins and glitter for lots of sparkle. 
I also used a cut file for my title which I heat embossed with gold glitter embossing powder for even more bling - after all a princess can't have too much sparkle. The papers and embellishments are from Shimelle's 'Head in the Clouds' and 'Sparkle city' collections. 

There is a process video of how I put this layout together on the UK Scrap Addicts YouTube channel here

I hope you are feeing inspired by our multi-photo layouts and we would love to see your pages in our Facebook group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...