Thursday 3 October 2019

Snapchat Selfies | Keighley Brennan | Multi Photos

Hey UKSA, Keighley here today sharing my layout for our theme this month. Scrapping in A4 I find it slightly more difficult to use multiple photos without filling the page, I like to keep things very minimal so I decided to go with 6 2x2 photos, keeping the photos small meant they wouldn’t fill my page leaving room for embellishments. 



I picked these photos of Darcie from Halloween 2018, with it being October I just had to use some Halloween photos and the Happy Haunting collection from Simple Stories. 



I started off by putting my photos into a grid, a grid is a fab way to include multiple photos onto a layout. The empty squares I embellished with die cuts, stickers and chipboard from the collection. I added my grid onto a pink cardstock background, I don’t use coloured cardstock backgrounds often and this is something I definitely need to do more. I finished with a title and some sequins. 


You can watch my layout process here on the UK Scrap Addicts You Tube Channel.



Please take a look at the UKSA Facebook group where there’s lots inspiration from the team aswell as the group members, as always the album is full of stunning scrappy loveliness.
Thank you for stopping by 
Keighley 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...