Sunday 27 October 2019

Love Butterbeer | Kirei Baldwin | Scrap 3 or more photos

Hi UK Scrap Addicts!

So this month's challenge was to scrap with three or more photos! I generally scrap with one or two photos but I do like to scrap with multiple photos particularly when they tell more of the story...


For this layout I used photos from our visit to the Warner Bros 'Harry Potter' Studio Tour in Leavesden with friends. Of course we had to have butterbeer and now they do it in ice-cream which was very delicious!

I layered up papers from the One Canoe Two 'Goldenrod' and 'Saturday Afternoon' collections to create a background for my photos.


I mounted all the photos and then attached them flat at the bottom and raised at the top with foam pads. To embellish I used lots of the matching ephemera and stickers along with some extra bits from my stash.


To finish off I added a title using some of the matching alphas, and journaling of course!


So, if you don't normally scrap multiple photos on a layout why not check out all of the inspiration from the rest of the Creative Team and give it a go! Don't forget to share your layouts over on the UK Scrap Addicts Facebook group.... I'll see you next month with another challenge!

Happy Scrapping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...