Saturday 5 October 2019

Stirling Views | Amy Kattenbelt | Multi Photos


Hi, Amy here today sharing with a layout that features multiple photos. I am a scrapbooker who more often than not uses just one photo on a layout. So this month was quite a challenge for me. I decided to go with 3 photos, placing them in a row with the larger one in the middle.

I created a mixed media background using distress oxides and a stencil, as well as some stamping. I used 3 colours to create 3 zones, one for each of my photos. 

I layered a few muted coloured patterned papers and doilies behind my photos, as well as used some thread for texture. On the larger central photo I also used some white leaf and branch die cuts.


I added a title using two types of Thickers and finished the layout with some ephemera, a butterfly sicker and some enamel dots.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...