Saturday 19 October 2019

ROFL | Lisa-Jane Johnson | Multi photos

Hi everyone, it's Lisa-Jane from Pretty My Page here with my layout for this month's challenge of using lots of photos.



Yes the actual photos are blurry - but there's a story to tell!

I tend to get my photos printed in 6x4 and then chop them down where needed which is always a bit awkward if the subject fills the whole frame.  Thankfully I was in such a rush to capture my friend collapsing into giggles that I had no chance to take a decent photo and they worked a lot better chopped down.



I knew that the Simple Stories Emoji Love collection was perfect to document this story but the papers are quite busy so I backed all my photos in white and then black to give enough contrast against the colourful patterned paper.



I raised some of the photos onto foam pads and arranged them haphazardly across the page to create a border.  I added another strip of paper along the bottom of the layout with a contrasting torn border underneath for even more colour and chaos.



I sprinkled some of the chipboard pieces and die cut pieces around the page and finished off with a few enamel dots (of course).


Thanks for joining me and I hope to see some of your multiple photo layouts in the group, blurry photos or not



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...