Friday 11 October 2019

Multi-photos - Stephanie Louise - Good Times at Post Malone -



Hi All,

A very warm welcome to this months blog post and my layout of this months challenge - multiple photos...I have used Paige Taylor Evans Whimsical range for this layout and I hope you like the page...

I started with a dark green page of text and added some stencilled arrows using white texture paste.  I then added some white and pink splashes of acrylic and popped it to one side to dry.



When I was looking to find photos for this layout I couldn't find four photos that worked together that were the same way round, so I decided to use three portrait and one landscape and I stuck them all onto one piece of mustard yellow floral paper (using foam risers) from the whimsical collection.  I used a ruler to draw round the shape before cutting it out.



Once I had done that I stick the piece of paper with my photos on it onto the right hand side of my layout making sure I popped the tape in the centre of it so I could tuck the shapes and ephemera under.



Digging through the collection I came across a scrap of paper with hexagons on it, I fussy cut all of them out (even the half ones), distressed the edges and placed them under the photos, some were under the paper and the photos some just under the photos.  I also used foam riders on the outside edge of the hexagons to lift the layout a little.  I also added floral pieces where there were gaps in the hexagon border.



I added the title and the top left cluster before adding a sprinkling of turquoise and silver sequins to complete my layout.



Thanks for reading...see you next month...

Take care

Steph xoxo
Instagram: stephanielouise123

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...